Monday, January 30, 2012

SSC 240 Just Believe

Stamping 411 had a challenge that really caught my eye.  I thought the stamp set Just Believe would be perfect for the sketch, using the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (free during sale-a-bration). Have I mentioned how much I love the Everyday Enchantment DSP? It is sooo beautiful!


I know it's a little boring, because I followed the sketch exactly, but I just couldn't help myself.


Supplies:
Stamp set - Just Believe
Cardstock - Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Everday Enchantment DSP
Ink - Lucky Limeade, Versamark
Accessories - Clear embossing powder, Everyday Enchantment ribbon and brads pack (SAB), Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon

I heat embossed the flowers by inking the stamp in Lucky Limeade classic ink, then inking it in the Versamark pad.  Heat emboss using clear embossing powder.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Diane...I guess I've just sort of stumbled onto your blog.....:).....but oh my goodness..your cards are beautiful.....I'm so glad I've found you...I now have you bookmarked,,and can't wait to see what other
    "WOW" creations you post...Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this - I don't think it is boring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this--and it's not boring! The colors are very pretty, and the embossing piece is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful, Diane! I can't wait to hold it in my hand! Loooooooooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Job, Diane -- love the greens -- they are so "springy! Thanks so much for playing along this week on Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete