Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fresh Vintage Postage Stamp

I made another card with the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Fresh Vintage.  The small square stamp resembles a postage stamp so I used the Postage Stamp Punch. The Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is also an item that you can get FREE during SAB.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Fresh Vintage, Petite Pairs
Cardstock - Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink - Not Quite Navy
Accessories - Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Postage Stamp punch, Baja Breeze seam binding, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' sponges

I liked that card so well that I made another using the P.S. I Love You stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. It could be used for a Valentine or some other reason.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - P.S. I Love You
Cardstock - Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, and Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Garden Green markers
Accessories - Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Postage Stamp punch, Basic Rhinestones, 5/8" Real Red satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment