Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello Doily Valentine

My friend, Marla, sent me a new challenge site so I thought I'd try it.  It's called Try Stampin' on Tuesday.Well, I tried it on Wed. and liked the result. Here's the challenge.
And here's my take on this sketch.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Hello Doily, Tiny Tags
Cardstock - Pink Pirouette, Subtles Patterns Designer Series paper stack, Whisper White
Ink - Craft White, Regal Rose
Accessories - White embossing powder, heat gun, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Jewelry Tag punch, Pinking Hearts border punch, Basic pearls, Whisper White 3/8" tafetta ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Very Pretty valentine Diane! Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane! I found you through Splitcoaststamper - I was looking for inspiration. I have the Faith In Nature stamp set from Stampin' Up. I found your card and used the idea to make mine. I hope you don't mind. You can see my card here: http://kristenbalvin.blogspot.com/2012/01/faith-in-nature-card.html
    Thanks!! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E it!!!! So beautiful! I'm off to create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Ok, have to get the stamp out again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely, delicate card! So pretty. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete