Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions

Is Sale-a-Bration at Stampin' Up! great or what!!! This card is made with a free stamp set, free designer series paper, and free ribbon and brad pack!
Supplies:
Stamp set - Sprinkled Expressions (SAB), Pursuit of Happiness
Cardstock - Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (SAB)
Ink - Calypso Coral
Accessories - Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (SAB), Stampin' sponge, Stampin' dimensionals

Are you interested in earning some of this product free?  Please contact me and we can discuss it! Or place your order here on my online store.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to comment on this card yesterday because I think the colors are so cool and different and when I got home, there it was in the mail! Lucky Me!

    ReplyDelete