Friday, January 13, 2012

Not Really a Valentine

I know this card has a lot of hearts, but it's not pink or red and the greeting could be used as a Valentine's Day card, but I'm planning on using it as a card to be sent with a heartfelt message, "from my heart to yours". I love all the Framelits, and Edgelits, and embossing folders from the Occasions Mini.  Be sure and check out all the fabulous items in that catalog. The watercolored flower on the heart is from the Bordering on Romance stamp set, also from the Occasions Mini.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Bordering on Romance, P.S. I Love You
Cardstock - Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Watercolor paper
Ink - Black Stazon, Bashful Blue
Accessories - Hearts Collection Framelits Dies, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Perfect Polka Dots and Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,Word Window and Modern Label punches, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment