Monday, January 9, 2012

SSC 237 Take It to Heart

I've been away from my blog for too long, but we have been so busy and I've had a pretty rough cough, so somethings gotta give! I participated in the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge this week.
I used an embossed image from Take It to Heart and turned it kind of nostalgic with the Remember When stamp from Word Play.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Take It to Heart, Word Play
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft
Accessories - White embossing powder, heat gun, Adorning Accents textured impressions embossing folder, 1 1/4" square punch

Here are two more cards make with the same stamp sets. One with Melon Mombo and the other in Cherry Cobbler.

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I like that sentiment with the image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the heart and adding the sentiment Remember when! Just beautiful and touching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love when clean and simple just rocks the house like this! beautiful work. thanks for playing along with stamping 411 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the simplicity of the white and red. What a classic and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete