Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Back from Leadership

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but I just returned from Stampin' Up's Leadership Conference in San Antonio, TX. What a wonderful and meaningful event. I'm so glad I was able to attend. It was my first Leadership but hopefully not my last.  I received lots of good ideas and information, as well as a lot of freebies! Stampin' Up! is so generous with their demonstrators when they attend their events! If you love stamping, like I do, you should consider joining Stampin' Up! by becoming a demonstrator with me. We could have so much fun!!

One of the highlights of the conference was getting to meet Shelli Gardner,cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up! I got to have my picture taken with her.  That's a really big deal at these events, so I was very pleased!
After the conference, I had the chance to visit with my cousin, who lives in San Antonio.  The week was great and I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to spend some time in a much warmer place than Ohio, doing what I enjoy doing!! I'll make a card tomorrow and get on with sharing my ideas with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment