Friday, January 27, 2012

Apothecary Art

I just love the Apothecary Art stamp set. I saw Wisteria Wonder used with Concord Crush and it looked way better than I thought it would.  I think embossing the Concord Crush helps soften it. I used the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to color in the flowers on the Wisteria Wonder cardstock. It has a very soft look.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Apothecary Art
Cardstock - Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink - Concord Crush
Accessories - Label Collection Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder ,uni-ball Signo Gel Pen,  Basic Pearls, Wisteria Wonder 3/8" ruffled ribbon, 5/8" organza ribbon, stampin' sponge, stampin' dimensionals

The ruffled ribbon is placed over the organza ribbon. It make the organza ribbon appear "silver" instead of white.

2 comments: