Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SSC267 Blue Ribbon

Alas, I'm back to blogging! Sorry, but I've been on vacation again! We went on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean last week with some friends who were celebrating their 10'th anniversary. Yes, they were lots younger than us but we kept up pretty well :)  It's always a challenge to get caught up when you get home, so I'm just now able to stamp a little.

I haven't done a challenge in a long time,so thought I'd try the sketch at Stamping411. 


I ordered the new set, Blue Ribbon, when I returned from convention because we received the You're Amazing set there and Blue Ribbon goes great with it.  It makes nice cards for kids and males, but you could give it to your girlfriends too.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Blue Ribbon, You're Amazing
Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse, Real Red
Accessories - 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circle punches, Perfect Polka Dots and Argyle embossing folders, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals

I added the # sign to the 1 with my Real Red marker. You could easily make the tail for the blue ribbon with cardstock.  I made the flag shape with my square punch. If you haven't tried it yet, give it a try on some scrap paper.


This stamp is from the You're Amazing set.  (duh!!)


Everything you need right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment