Saturday, August 11, 2012

Moving Forward

Today's card is made with Moving Forward, the exclusive Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set. For every Moving Forward stamp set sold, Stampin' Up donates $3.00 to the RMHC. It has always been $2.00, but they increased the amount this year. You'll find this set (and more info about their donations) on the inside of the back cover of the 2012 catalog.

I cased this card from Mary Fish. I tweeked it a bit but it's essentially her design. I have this set in wood mount and I cut the words from the bike and the boat and mounted them on the end of my wood block. I can still use the words if I want but they won't automatically be with my bike or boat. Make sense?

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Moving Forward, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White, Subtles Designer Series paper stack
Ink - Marina Mist, Real Red and Old Olive Markers (for the flowers)
Accessories - Square Scallops Duo Bigz die, Houndstooth embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, Small and large oval punches,  Stampin' sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

This is a fun stamp set for a good cause. Consider adding it to your Wish List.

1 comment:

  1. I like all the different sizes of paper, circles, squares, ovals and even scallops. I think you have it all on this card! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete