Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Serene Silhouettes

I have to give a shout out to Sandy Murphy because I CASED her card. I saw it online and it was so beautiful I had to try it.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Serene Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink - Black Staz On
Accessories - Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Daffodil Delight 1/2" seam binding, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

When using the sponge daubers to color the flowers, don't press down too hard or you will just get a circle. It looks much more natural to sponge softly. I "sponged" off on scrap paper to lighten the color a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one - it is just something about yellow and black that always makes a card pop! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete