Friday, August 10, 2012

Just Believe in Everything Eleanor

Today's card is a CASE from my blog pal Shannon Angel! I took one look at her card last week and knew it was a perfect card for my ladies at the nursing home to make.  We did it today and they thought it was so pretty. I've missed stamping with them two out of the last four weeks and they let me know that they've missed me and the card making. But let me tell you, I've missed them!  Those sweet ladies have really gotten to my heart!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Everything Eleanor, Just Believe, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink - Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Small and large oval punches, 3/8" Crumb Cake tafetta ribbon, Stamping Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

After embossing the Crumb Cake CS, I took my stamping sponge and rubbed Crumb Cake ink over the embossed image to make it stand out. You don't have to do this, but it makes your embossing pop. These colors go both ways, masculine and feminine. It would make a great sympathy, get well, or birthday card too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the CASE and the Shout-out! I scrolled to this on my reader feed and thought "That's a pretty card" Lol! I couldn't figure out why it look familiar until I read your post. Shows where my mind has been. haha
    Thanks again. Your card is Beautiful!Love the Crumb Cake Seam Binding. :)

    ReplyDelete