Friday, August 17, 2012

A Pocket full of Posies

Today's card is the card I made with my friends at the nursing home.  I knew they'd love the bright colors and flowers - and I was right. They so look forward to "craft" day on Friday. They ought to just start calling it "card making Friday".
The original idea came from a swap I received from Lynnette Alvarez during convention. The purpose was to showcase all the In Colors. I changed the colors a bit by adding Island Indigo for one of the flowers, instead of having a Gumball Green flower.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Everything Eleanor, Whimsical Words (retired)
Card Stock - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Ink - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Accessories - 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/8" Gumball Green Stitched Satin ribbon

A fun and quick card, as you can see.  Hope your weekend is as bright and cheery as the colors on this card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment