Thursday, August 23, 2012

Papillon Potpourri for Friday

I just finished putting together all the packets for my Friday nursing home class. I make 4 cards for samples (because there are 4 tables of residents) and then I put all the supplies they each will need in zip lock bags so everything is in one place. I assemble 14 bags each week. This week we are making a card with Papillon Potpourri.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Papillon Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink - Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, More Mustard
Accessories - Elegant Butterfly punch, Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Calypso Coral 3/8" ruffled ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. The residents have to love you coming to stamp with them, Diane!

    ReplyDelete