Thursday, July 26, 2012

Field Flowers

No post yesterday because I spent the day with my daughter. She had out patient surgery on her ankle. She has a stress fracture and had to have 2 screws put in it since it hasn't healed wearing a boot for 5 weeks. But I have a card for  you today. I saw this cool design on the board at convention but the card had a lot of sewing on it. So instead of sewing, I did some distressing and I liked the look of it.  I used my color spritzer tool with a Crumb Cake and a Riding Hood Red marker on the Very Vanilla cardstock.  I used the rectangle Designer Frames Folder and cut around it. I didn't cut the center out, I just cut a piece of Very Vanilla to fit inside and glued it. The River Rock that I used on the leaves didn't really show up very well so if you want more color, try a different green. I like the neutral shades for this card.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Field Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake, River Rock, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake and Riding Hood Red markers
Accessories - Designer Frames Embosing Folders, Color Spritzer Tool, 3/8" Crumb Cake tafetta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, distressing tool

2 comments:

  1. Hope Lori feels better. Cute card, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I'm sooo far behind on my blogs... I hope your daughter is doing better. Cute card, btw, as always!

    ReplyDelete