Thursday, July 19, 2012

Greetings from Salt Lake City

I'm in Salt Lake City and convention is in full swing! It officially started today though I had a full day yesterday as well. The excitement of over 3000 Stampin' Up! demonstrators all together stamping and "talking stamping" is sure wild!


This year's theme is "I am". Shelli challenged us to come up with a one word response to complete this phrase. That's not easy.  I have it narrowed down to a couple. Then we are to complete "I want to be" by the end of convention.


How's this for a cool Convention Bag! Love the chevron pattern!!


This is a cute swap I received. It uses the set Open Sleigh, and would be a quick and easy Christmas card if you had to make alot of them!


Here is some cute punch art that I saw today. It's called "Card Candy".  It's made so just peel it off and use it on a card. Thought you might like to play a little bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment