Monday, July 16, 2012

Papillon Potpourri is Blooming with Kindness

I got a new stamp set and punch today.  Papillon Potpourri and the Elegant Butterfly punch.  I used the Fancy Fan embossing folder for the first time too.  It's really cool!  This card is not a masterpiece. I'm not even sure I like it, but I wanted to share the new butterflies with you. Some of  you have already purchased it and many of you have asked me if I had it.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Blooming with Kindness, Papillon Potpourri
Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse, Basic Black, Marina Mist
Accessories - Elegant Butterfly punch, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Watercolor pencils, Stampin' sponge, Black Marker,, Stampin' Dimensionals

I sponged the center of the flower with Marina Mist ink and sponged the edges of the Whisper White CS too.

No comments:

Post a Comment