Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blooming with Kindness this 4th of July

Happy 4th of July! It's 10:00 PM and everyone's enjoying the fireworks but I'm ready to call it a day! Boy is it ever hot! We had a family picnic at my house today and I'm exhausted, but I wanted to share this card with you. I'm pretty sure it will be  my swap when I go to convention July 18. I love the new Blooming with Kindness stamp and I used the new Delicate Designs Embossing Folder for the first time. It sure adds a beautiful edge to your cards.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Blooming with Kindness
Cardstock - Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Ink - Primrose Petals
Accessories - Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, 3/8" Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Primrose Petals is a 2012-2014 In Color and it is the new type of pad. I love the way the new pads stamp. You get great coverage and the color looks so rich.  You just have to learn to use a soft touch :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment