Sunday, July 15, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

First, let me apologize for not posting for so long! Steve and I took the RV and boat and had a little fun at Dale Hollow Lake in Tennessee. Unfortunately we had rain almost every day, but they were sure glad to get the rain. Wish we would have gotten all that rain in Ohio, but it wasn't to be. Since I've returned, I've been busy making swaps and getting ready for Convention. I have plenty of swaps made, so if I don't get anymore done tomorrow, I'm good to go!  I'm getting very excited for Convention! If I can figure out how to resize my photos on my laptop, I will make some posts while I'm in Salt Lake City.  If I can't, there won't be any posts from Wed. - Mon. again. I feel like such a slacker :)

I did make a card today. It's going around the blogs as Triple Time Stamping.  I learned from Frenchie and Dawn Olchefske. It's really easy and looks really cool. I attempted a little tutorial so you can try your own. 

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Everything Eleanor, Friendly Phrases
Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake

Here are a few directions. I think you should be able to figure it out.  There are tutorials and videos out there too.


Here are the dimensions for cutting. I know it's hard to read, but I think if you zoom in on it, it will be big enough to read.


Using a temporary adhesive, center your three pieces of white or vanilla cardstock.


Stamp your images with the three pieces together. Notice how there are some spaces where the cards are stacked. That is OK, there will be a mat around each piece.


This is what your three pieces will look like after they are stamped and separated.


Layer all three pieces, with the largest being layered on your cardfront. (I'm not showing that step here.)


And here's your finished card.  It works with lots of stamp sets. Give it a try!!



3 comments:

  1. Hey lady. Beautiful card and Great tutorial! Wish I was headed to convention too. :( Next year for the big 25! Have a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tut, Diane! You did a great job! Have fun at convention! Can't wait to hear about all your new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool, Diane! Hadn't seen this before, makes the card look so . . .wow!

    ReplyDelete