Tuesday, July 24, 2012

To all my fabulous friends!

I played with the stamp set, Fabulous You, today and came up with a couple of cards.  I immediately fell in love with the set when I saw it in  the catalog but had a hard time figuring out how to design a card with it.  I used a couple of examples I saw at convention, (with other sets, actually) and they gave me a good springboard to create these. I embossed both of the heels, though it doesn't show up on the photo. I even embossed the flowers I punched by embossing a small piece of cardstock with clear embossing powder and then punching the flower out. It makes it look like patent leather.  I'm really pleased with the result and love the verse on the inside!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Fabulous You, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock - Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Mocha Morning DSP (retired)
Ink - Versa Mark, Staz On Black
Accessories - Black embossing powder, clear embossing powder, heat gun, basic rhinestones, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border punch, Word window and Modern Label punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack


inside of card

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Fabulous You, Friendly Phrases
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink - Versa Mark, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and clear embossing powder, heat gun, Adorning Accents Edgelits and Adorning Accents embossing folders, Extra large oval punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, basic rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment