Friday, April 27, 2012

Retiring Stamps and Colors

First, today was my nursing home crafts class.  I know I'm BIG there because their activity bulletin for the day said "Crafts with Diane".  In the past it's just said "Crafts".  Made me smile!! Here are the 2 bookmarks the ladies created today. They are made with the Two Tags die for the Big Shot along with a couple of punches.  It's hard coming up with a variety of ideas that are simple enough for them to do.


The card I created today is a CASE from Ann Clemmer.  I used the color selection and image from her card. Some of the supplies for this card are on the Retired List for stamps and accessories!  The accessories are only available until supplies run out, so if it's something you really want, don't wait too long. The stamp set is available until May 31.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Inspired by Nature (retiring)
Cardstock - Pear Pizzazz (retiring), Concord Crush (retiring), Whisper White
Ink - Pear Pizzazz (retiring), Concord Crush (retiring)
Accessories - Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (retiring), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Sponge


No comments:

Post a Comment