Wednesday, April 25, 2012

C Is For Cat (Mojo238)

I haven't done a challenge for a while and I've been wanting to make some cards with the C is for Cat and D is for Dog stamps since they are on the retired list. So I thought I'd play along with the Mojo Monday Challenge.


I don't own a cat. Actually, I've never owned a cat, but I do believe the statement is true (as every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat).  I'll be sending this card to my cousin Patty. I know she'll appreciate it!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - C is for Cat
Cardstock - Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink - Cajun Craze
Accessories - 1 1/4" square punch, Extra large oval punch, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I love cat cards! I own a cat...and I've owned cats in the past. My cat even comes when I call her (everytime!). She know who gives the food! LOL!

    ReplyDelete