Monday, April 16, 2012

Pinwheel Correction

I have another post for today because I realized I made the first two pinwheels wrong!  I didn't leave a second border when I mounted the small squares on the 3 x 3 squares. When I made the first one I thought the color cardstock that I chose for the 3 x 3 would show but when it didn't, I thought oh well. And I wondered why I had such a big hole in the middle.  DUH!!
But I'm not taking my first two down.  We go to these blogs to learn, and I'm still learning too! Hope you learned something today!  Here's another pinwheel done correctly (I hope).

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Pennant Parade
Cardstock - Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP (Occasions mini)
Ink - Lucky Limeade
Accessories - 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, Word Window and Modern Label punches, 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Designer Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment