Monday, April 16, 2012

Pinwheel Cards

I was on Gretchen Barron's blog the other day and she had some ideas for using up scraps. I liked the pinwheels and I need to use up some of my Designer Series Paper (DSP) so I thought I'd try a couple. 

Supplies:
 Stamp sets - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded (retired)
Cardstock - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning Specialty DSP
Ink - Soft Suede
Accessories - ! 1/4" and 1 3/8" Square punches, Word Window and Modern Label Punch, 3/8" Soft Suede taffeta ribbon, Neutrals brad, Stampin' Dimensionals


Supplies:
Cardstock - Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP (from Occasions mini catalog - available only until April 30)
Accessories - ! 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, Boho Blossoms punch, Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Basic Pearls

I made this card a 5 x 5. The pinwheels are big so I was experimenting with sizes.
The directions for making the pinwheels are on http://www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com/ and it's the April 12 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment