Monday, April 23, 2012

Button Buddies Welcome Baby

Man, it's been almost a week since I've posted anything.  Things have been kind of hectic for me, though I have been stamping.  Last Friday's visit to the nursing home went well.  The ladies are so sweet and really enjoy the projects. I think I look forward to going and working with them as much as they look forward to me coming.  We made birdhouse cards and they were a big hit. This card is one we made at the Button Buddies Camp last Saturday.  This set is a lot of fun to work with!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Button Buddies, Short and Sweet
Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink - Perfect Plum
Accessories - 3/4" circle punch, 1/8" Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Subtles Designer Buttons, Stampin' Sponge, Basic Pearls, Cutter Kit (for distressing), Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment