Thursday, February 2, 2012

Very Fresh Vintage

I've been working all day cutting cardstock and preparing for my Valentine camp on Saturday and wanted to take a break and make this card I've been admiring for days.  It was created by Diane Vander Galien and I copied it exactly, so she gets all the credit.  I just wanted to share it with you.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Fresh Vintage (SAB)
Cardstock - Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink - Early Espresso and Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive markers
Accessories - Hearts Collection Framelits Dies, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Boho Blossom and Bird Builder punches,  Basic Pearls, 3/8" Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon,Victoria Crochet trim, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' sponge

1 comment: