Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mixed Bunch #2

Today's card is a CASE from Sharon Field. I loved her use of Netting and EnFrancais. I wanted to use Pear Pizzazz so I got out my Color Coach to see what it suggested.  It suggested Rich Razzleberry, so I tried it.  I think I like it!
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Mixed Bunch, Field Flowers, Netting, En Francais
Cardstock - Pear Pizzaz, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories - Blossom punch, Pear Pizzazz 1/2"stitched poly ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals

Check out your color coach for some new color ideas.  Don't have one? Ask me about getting one!

I'm waiting patiently for the Daytona 500 to start.  There has been a 3 1/2 hour rain delay so far - but I'm still hopeful they will race today.  In the meantime, back to my stamping room!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the colors on this card! And the En Francais with the netting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete