Monday, February 6, 2012

Thoughts of You w/ Everday Enchantment

There are a lot of cards out there with the patchwork quilt design using Everday Enchantment DSP and the postage stamp punch.  I wanted to try one, as I love that designer paper!! I think it's my favorite designer paper ever, but you can't buy it. You can earn it free during Sale-a-Bration by purchasing $50 worth of product from now until March 31.
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Take It to Heart, Loving Thoughts
Cardstock - Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink - Early Espresso
Accessories - Postage stamp punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Library clips, Basic Rhinestones, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack (SAB), Stampin' Dimensionals

I stamped the sentiment from Loving Thoughts inside the banner from Take It to Heart. Then I cut out the banner with my paper snips, leaving a small white edge around the stamped image.  That helps hide any imperfections in your cutting, making it look more even.

No comments:

Post a Comment