Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blossom Builders

I really liked the Happy Birthday card on page 18 of the Occasions Mini catalog and tried to make it with my punches, but it looked terrible. I decided to try the Blossom Builders kit to make it and I was very pleased! And the pink rhinestones are so pretty!
Supplies:
Stamp sets - Happiest BirthdayWishes (Hostess)
Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit (Occasions mini)
Ink - Basic Gray

This card was so simple to make. The die cut flowers are on textured cardstock and so easy to mix, match, and layer.  I didn't add the linen thread to the bouquet. I tried, but I didn't like my attempt.  I also changed the greeting, as I didn't have the one in the mini. But that's what is so great about Stampin' Up!  Substitutions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment