Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fashionable Hearts

I was looking for a simple valentine card for my Valentine Stamp Camp on Saturday and decided to try an assortment of Fashionable Hearts from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die.
Supplies:
Stamp set - P.S. I Love You
Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Ink - Rose Red
Accessories - Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders,  Word Window and Modern Label punches, Pink Pirouette 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals (lots of them!)

This card doesn't have to be a valentine with this sentiment. It has lots of uses!!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one, Diane. 'Not making it a Valentine card'...is that for my benefit!? LOL! Looks like a 'thinking of you' or even a 'anniversary' card to me!

    ReplyDelete