Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Painted Petals Thank You

I just love everything about this stamp set!! And it coordinates nicely with the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper. Apparently some of the early photopolymer sets of Painted Petals had 18 stamps in them instead of 13.  I made this card with some demonstrator friends (and this card is CASED from Danielle Stackhouse) and this particular set had the 18 stamps. My set does not and it doesn't have the small cluster of flowers used here but I'm sure you can adapt if yours is a set of 13 also.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Painted Petals
Cardstock - Soft Sky, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink - Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz (or Wild Wasabi), So Saffron, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Ovals Collection Thinlits, Big Shot, Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,Wild Wasabi thick bakers twine from the Painted Blooms collection, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I think my favorite thing about this card is the line of So Saffron dots along the bottom of the oval. I wouldn't have thought to do that myself and it really sets the card off.

1 comment:

  1. Just browsing back through your cards and comments, and I just noticed how you used the stripes on this card. I love it! I do that that particular stamp in the set. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete