Sunday, April 19, 2015

From My Heart Teapot

Gwen, one of my hostesses over the weekend, requested a card with a teapot on it. I used the stamp set From My Heart to fulfill her request and I was quite pleased with the result.  I CASED it from a card I found on Pinterest but don't know to whom the original credit goes.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - From My Heart
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Back to Black Designer Series Paper
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, 2" circle punch, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, paper snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

I stamped the teapot/friendship stamp and punched it out with the 2" circle punch. Then I stamped it again on a piece of scrap and "fussy cut" the friendship banner out and used dimensionals to attach it over the original stamped friendship (that had it's tails cut off with the 2" punch)

No comments:

Post a Comment