Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More Just Kidding

Oh boy, is this stamp set fun!! I used a different sentiment this time.  I have to agree, it is a stupid system !!  Used the Back to Black Designer Series Paper for this one and accented in Real Red.  Took me back to my teaching days in West Carrollton - the Pirate's colors are red and black.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Just Kidding
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Back to Black Designer Series Paper, Real Red
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories - Petite Petals Punch, Basic Pearls, Painted Blooms Thick Baker's Twine (white)

I did use the Nude Blendabilities Pen for the skin color but the rest of the markers are the Stampin' Write markers.  I sure hope they come up with a replacement for the failed Blendabilites, as I sure did enjoy using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment