Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Balloon Bash

I was busy with getting ready for our family Easter gathering and I've been reorganizing my stamp room. The walk in closet was a mess and I tackled it yesterday and today. I'm happy to say I can walk in it and not risk tripping and there are some empty spaces on the shelves. Mission accomplished! So back to stamping and posting.

Today's card is bright and cheery. I love the colors!! It would be a great card for any age or gender.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Balloon Bash, Express Yourself (retired Hostess), On Your Birthday (retired)
Cardstock - Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

(inside of card)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment