Monday, January 21, 2013

Yes, I'm still here!!

What a terrible blogger I've been! I understand that some of you were concerned/wondering what happened to me. I've just been busy and off having fun and I just haven't had a chance to stamp or blog. I hope all of you have been doing more stamping than me!  I didn't go to leadership this year and there has been lots of information coming from Stampin' Up! I'm acclimating myself to all of the new ideas and offerings. 

Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow, 1/22, and that's always a great time to stock up on all of your stamping supplies and get those things on your wish list, because you get free merchandise when you spend $50.  The spring catalog  is available now until May 31. Hopefully, you've checked it out. I have some new stamp sets and accessories from the spring mini and I'm going to be posting some new ideas for you soon.  I just didn't have time today, so hopefully tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment