Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine from Hearts a Flutter

I spent the morning getting ready for my nursing home ladies tomorrow. I haven't been there for 2 weeks and Lori says they are getting excited for the card making tomorrow! I only have this Friday, and then I'll miss 2 weeks with them again, and I realized I'd better do a Valentine card or it will be after the 14th when I see them again. I used the new Hearts a Flutter stamp set and Framelits. (Got the bundle again, it saves 15%, yea!) I'll be anxious to use the little banners on my next card with this set.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Hearts a Flutter, Delightful Dozen
Card stock - Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer paper
Ink - Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories - Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, Small Heart punch, 3/8" Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment