Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hot Diggity Dog

I know I've been away from my blog for quite a while. My apologies, but I went on a wonderful vacation with Lori and the girls to South Dakota and Wyoming (Yellowstone Nat'l Park). We really packed it in for 10 days and then I had a ton to do when I got home with our July 4th family picnic so near. So today, I finally got to play with some of my new stamp sets from the new catalog.  This card features Hot Diggity Dog and Just Sayin'. The idea for the window card came from Linda Heller. I just changed the stamp set because I love the dogs in this set! After I tied the thick Baked Brown Sugar Baker's Twine on, I wish I would have used something other than Sahara Sand on my scalloped piece, but I didn't want to redo the whole card. Love that thick baker's twine!!

(inside of card)

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Hot Diggity Dog, Just Sayin'
Cardstock - Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, Sahara Sand
Ink - Early Espresso, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry marker
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textuted Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Bubbles Framelits, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Thick Baked Brown Sugar Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensional

No comments:

Post a Comment