Monday, July 28, 2014

Bloom with Hope

I used a design by Julie Gearinger for the card I made today. She always makes such beautiful cards and even though I didn't have the sets she used, I figured I could make a similar card with the hostess set, Bloom with Hope. I didn't have the right leaves without using the retired hostess set, Simply Sketched, so here it is. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Bloom with Hope (hostess), Simply Sketched (retired hostess), A Dozen Thoughts
Cardstock - Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black,Soft Sky (for sponging), Blendabilites - Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories - Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Paper Snips (the flower is cut out by hand and mounted with dimensionals) Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals,

I used a retired Color Spritzer with a Soft Suede marker to add the specks on the sponged Soft Sky.


This is the same card using Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Blendabilities.

2 comments:

  1. This was my VERY VERY favorite from Saturday's workshop! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gerlinde, I'm glad you liked it! Glad you made it to the workshop too!

    ReplyDelete