Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blended Bloom

This little 3 x 3 notecard was one of the Make and Takes at my New Catalog Open House. I wanted everyone to be able to try the new Blendability Markers so they had their choice to make one from a variety of colors. They are so fun to work with! The color choices were Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana, and Cherry Cobbler. They all had centers of Daffodil Delight

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Blended Bloom, Lots of Thanks
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, and Blendability Markers (Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, and Daffodil Delight)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I SO wish I could have been there! I'll have to come out and just try them. This is a cute little card!

    ReplyDelete