Monday, June 16, 2014

Blooming with Kindness and Midnight Muse

I pulled out a lot of retired product to make my card for the nursing home last Friday. I used the Fine Print DSP and Midnight Muse ink, cardstock, and ribbon. I even grabbed an old punch that made the photo corner - that really confused the residents. They weren't sure why I put it on the card. Actually, I didn't have a good reason other than I liked the way it looked and it balanced the card!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Blooming with Kindness, Wetlands
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse (retired), Fine Print DSP (retired)
Ink - Midnight Muse (retired)
Accessories - Big Shot, Banners Framelits, Photo Corner Punch (retired), Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment