Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wetlands

This card is super simple and is made with the stamp set, Wetlands.  Those of you who know me personally, know that I don't like birds. Actually, I'm afraid of them, but these Sandpipers (at least I think that's what they are) don't scare me, and I think they make a really cool card.  This card would work for male or female. I used a water color brush with some watered down Marina Mist reinker to paint the water on the watercolor paper.  I tried doing it on Whisper White, but I couldn't get the streaked look.  Watercolor paper definitely works best.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Wetlands
Cardstock - Marina Mist, Baked Brown Sugar, watercolor paper
Ink - Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Marina Mist
Accessories - Very Vanilla seam binding

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! The watercolor effect is perfect! I've seen those birds here and there and love them!

    ReplyDelete