Saturday, August 10, 2013

TSSC275

Today's card was a challenge at Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Guess it's a good thing I didn't have to do it Monday at lunchtime, seeing as how it's Saturday already! It's another card using the Wetlands stamp set.




Supplies:
Stamp sets - Wetlands
Cardstock - Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink - Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit
Accessories - Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 3/8" Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Sponge

After embossing the Whisper White with the Woodgrain embossing folder, I lighlyt sponged over it with the Crumb Cake ink, being careful to get the ink on the raised part only, not down in the grooves.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good 'manly' card for any occasion. I like the little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the "manliness" of this card. Perhaps you'll see it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to get my hands on this fabulous set. Still have not had the chance to order it but it makes the most darling cards. Your is no exception, just fabulous. Good for a guy or girl, thanks so much for playing along for this two week sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete