Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Off the Grid Birthday

I'm still playing with all my new sets from the 2013-2014 catalog and I'm in need of some cards for my great nieces and nephews. I thought the Off the Grid and Gorgeous Grunge would be perfect for the preteens. This one will be for the girls with the Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana.  I used a bit of Epic Day This and That Washi Tape.  I have a hard time making a card and not putting a ribbon on it, but I had to let it go for this card.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Off the Grid, Gorgeous Grunge, Label Love
Cardstock - Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana
Accessories - Artisan Label punch, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

I know some of you are turning up your nose at this card, but I think the kids will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment