Friday, August 9, 2013

MOJO305

Boy, how long has it been since I've participated in a challenge? I can't even remember, it's been so long. I made an entry for the Mojo Monday Challenge today. The one I entered is a variation of the actual challenge. I wanted to use the Pretty Print embossing folder and it wouldn't work vertically on my card so I had to change the layers quite a bit.  It still stretched me from my usual layouts and I like the finished card.



Supplies:
Stamp sets - Stippled Blossoms, Wetlands (for the greeting)
Cardstock - Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White,  Venetian Romance DSP
Ink - Crisp Canaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Basic Gray
Accessories - Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval punch, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge

Here's another card using the same sketch.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Tags 4 You
Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Witches' Brew DSP
Ink - Black Stazon
Accessories - Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Label Bracket Punch, 3/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment