Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Field Flowers in Perfect Plum

I mixed the stamp sets of Field Flowers and French Foliage to make today's card. It is a CASE from Karenn Johnson.  I used Sahara Sand as my neutral instead of my "go to" color of Crumb Cake. Sahara Sand is softer and a better color for spring.  After using it a couple of times lately, I think I've neglected using it for too long!  Perfect Plum is another color I haven't used for a while, but it looks great on this card.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Field Flowers, French Foliage, A Round Array (from the 2013-14 catalog, but available now)
Card stock - Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
Ink - Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Perfect Plum
Accessories - Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 7/8" scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, Very Vanilla Seam binding, Stampin' Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment