Saturday, March 30, 2013

Music Notes

Well, I didn't stay with those spring colors very long, did I?! I saw a card similar to this made by Carolyn King from Australia on the Stampin' Up! website, but her's had a background with rulers on it.  I recently purchased the Music Notes Wheel and have been wanting to make something with it, so I thought I'd try this design.  I had my son (a drummer) in mind when I bought the wheel and made the card.


Supplies:
Stamp sets - That's the Ticket, Music Notes Wheel
Card stock - Basic Black, Early Espresso Core-dinations, Very Vanilla, First Editions Specialty DSP
Ink - Early Espresso, Basic Black
Accessories - Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sanding Block, Wheel Handle, Blossom punch, Daisies #2 die (retired), Ticket Duo Builder punch, Neutrals buttons, Linen Thread, Stampin' sponge, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment