Thursday, March 7, 2013

Punch Art Easter Bunny

I was preparing for my Friday session at the nursing home and I decided on this punch art bunny so they could make an Easter card.  There are lots of versions of this bunny out there on the web so I'm not sure to whom the credit should go, but I certainly didn't think of it.  It's just cute, that's all you can say about it!


Supplies:
Stamp sets - Delightful Dozen, Itty Bitty Bits
Card stock - Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
Ink - Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue
Accessories - 1 3/4" circle punch, Small Oval punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Scallop Oval punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Flower Trio punch, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Wood grain Textured Impressions embossing folder, Stampin' Sponge

I sponged around the edges of the bunny with Pink Pirouette so that it would stand out a little.








1 comment: