Saturday, April 27, 2013

Moving Forward Birthday

I have some niece's and nephew's birthdays coming up and I don't really have any kid's cards, so I used the Moving Forward stamp set to create a couple of "cute" cards. This one is a CASE from Lynn Starzl.  I used the Cloudy Day and the Chevron embossing folders. The Adorning Accents edgelit made a good cut off for the grass.It sort of looks like a hill. I wonder what the little flags would look like colored?? I already had the card all made when I thought of it and I didn't want to ruin it.  I think I'll try coloring one to see. If it's good, I'll let you know.
The Moving Forward set is the Ronald McDonald House "Make a Difference" stamp set, and for every one sold, $3 is donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charity. The set is going to be retired on May 31, so if it's on your wish list or you're just now noticing it and would like to make it yours, order one before May 31.(It's on the inside of the back cover of the catalog, in case you've missed it - p 209.)

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Moving Forward
Card stock - Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink - Midnight Muse
Accessories - Cloudy Day and Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelit and Bitty Banners Framelits, small piece of Midnight Muse 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

The "air ship" is cut out and placed on the clouds with lots of small pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment