Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Showers

I am working on my card for the nursing home on Friday and wanted to do something "spring-y". I thought the Bootiful Occasions would be perfect for April.  I actually bought the stamp set for the witch's boot, but love the rain boot too.  I'd love to have a pair of those, but don't really have the occasion to wear them and they are kind of expensive just to have a novelty pair! Would love to plant flowers in a pair too, but too expensive for that too!!

This is the first time I've used the Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  It's so cute!!

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Bootiful Occasions
Card stock - Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Marina Mist marker
Accessories - Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches,
3" and 3 1/2" Circle Originals Dies (for Big Shot)

I went with the "blue" card stock because of the clouds, but I also made one with Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango. Love it too!  Which one do I make for my ladies at the nursing home??


No comments:

Post a Comment