Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winter Post TSSC201

Today's card is stamped with the Winter Post stamp set.  This set is part of the Online Extravaganza and is on sale for 50% off the normal catalog price.  Stamp a greeting from Many Merry Messages, which is also 50% off, and you're set to go! To take advantage of those savings, you must order online. You can get to my website by clicking on the Shop Now button.

The design for today's card came from Technostampers Monday Lunchtime Sketch.
This is my card using Winter Post and Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Supplie:
Stamp Sets - Winter Post
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory, Mocha Morning Specialty DSP
Ink - Soft Suede
Accessories - 3/8" Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin'  Dimensionals


If you like this set, here is another sample I made, CASing the card from Leena Girsa.

The recipe card holder I posted earlier on Nov. 7, was also made with Winter Post.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with this set, on both cards. I think this is such a great stamp and I love it in those colors. Beautifully done, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete